Nalys is a consulting group dedicated to high technology projects.
Thanks to our strong corporate values and adhocracy management, we are one of the fastest growing actors in engineering consultancy.
We gather great minds & challenge boundaries to help our customers develop stunning products. And we love doing it.
Discover how we can give a sense to your passion on www.nalys-group.com
About the job
Mission: Your role will be to aim productivity, quality consistency & processes flexibility & reduced time to market by developing automation solutions.
- You will assess and perform analytic activities in order to define new serialization configurations on the different pharmaceutical packaging sites.
- You will evaluate costs and related updates for the automation for the “Track and Trace Program”.
- You will implement actions related to new configuration changes on existing “track and trace” systems.
- You will upgrade & implement new track and trace systems in accordance with company’s needs.
- You will create and deliver fully tested computer programs and, if needed, modify computer systems design on time, within defined resource limits, and in accordance with SPO’s.
- You will develop test requirements, prepare and document test data for unit & system testing.
- You will provide assistance in developing detailed specifications from which the beneficiary will develop programs.
- You hold at least a Bachelor degree in engineering or nay related studies
- You have at least 5 years of experience in an automation engineering discipline within a pharmaceutical environment
- You are fluent in English. German is a real plus.
- You have a good knowledge in PLC Programming (e.g. Siemens) & programming languages (e.g. VB6, VBA, .NET)
- Corporate values mean a lot for us. We expect them to mean something for you
Nalys is a people company. We will give you the opportunity to challenge yourself while doing something you love.
So whether you are a creative, a dreamer or an achiever, you can find a way to do something you truly enjoy.
And because we want our company values to be more than words, we invest 7% of our annual revenue to drive innovation, develop your expertise, train your brains and give you time & tools to think big.
Interested in meeting us?
Send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org