Nalys is a consulting group dedicated to high technology projects.
Thanks to our strong corporate values and adhocracy management, we are one of the fastest growing actors in engineering consultancy.
We gather great minds & challenge boundaries to help our customers develop stunning products. And we love doing it.
Discover how we can give a sense to your passion on www.nalys-group.com
About the job
- You develop based on the requirements provided by the Functional Analyst of your team so that you meet the acceptance criteria of the requirements;
- You develop according the coding standards in place, respecting the well-defined software architecture and design;
- You consider also non-functional requirements during your development in cooperation with the REST of team (e.g. maintainability, user-friendliness, performance);
- You propose alternatives to optimize the existing application in term of maintainability, usability, performance;
- You contribute to the definition of the technical specifications;
- You develop on different applications in the same domain;
- You develop small and big business enhancements for large projects while releasing on a regular basis;
- You solve productions issues in the framework of emergency fixes;
- You define, execute and constantly improve unit testing;
- You execute peer review of your pairs in the team;
- You demonstrate the results of your developments to the Functional Analyst and tester in your team;
- You provide support to the tester of the team;
- You cooperate with your pairs from other teams when application interfaces are concerned;
- You deploy applications in different environments under your control;
- You describe the deployment procedure (and according configurations) so that the operational teams can deploy and configure the application for the acceptance and production environments;
- You are part of a team working in Agile / Scrum mode.
- You hold a Master degree in Computer science or IT related
- You have confirmed experience in .NET Framework, .NET MVC.
- You have knowledge of RESTful API and WCF.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch or French
- Corporate values mean a lot for us. We expect them to mean something for you.
Nalys is a people company. We will give you the opportunity to challenge yourself while doing something you love.
So whether you are a creative, a dreamer or an achiever, you can find a way to do something you truly enjoy.
And because we want our company values to be more than words, we invest 7% of our annual revenue to drive innovation, develop your expertise, train your brains and give you time & tools to think big.
Interested in meeting us?
Feel free to send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org