Nalys is a consulting group dedicated to high technology projects.
Thanks to our strong corporate values and adhocracy management, we are one of the fastest growing actors in engineering consultancy.
We gather great minds & challenge boundaries to help our customers developing stunning products. And we love doing it.
Discover how we can give a sense to your passion on www.nalys-group.com
About the job
- You will work in conjunction with various departments in the defense industry to evaluate design concepts and assure requirements compliance.
- You will influence the product’s design from a maintainability perspective
- You will evaluate ILS (integrated logistics support) related contractual deliverables & LCC (life cycle cost) supplied by subcontractors
- You will carry out analytical tasks to describe maintenance related aspects (i.e. PMCS, MTA, Troubleshooting).
- You will populate and maintain the EAGLE LSAR database.
- You will assist in the description, validation and implementation of LSA procedures.
- You will support Technical Publications and Supply Support pillars of the ILS department.
- You hold an Engineering Master degree
- You have between 1 & 3 years working experience
- You are willing to learn & be trained in ILS technologies
- You are fluent in English
- Corporate values mean a lot for us. We expect them to mean something for you
Nalys is a people company. We will give you the opportunity to challenge yourself while doing something you love.
So whether you are a creative, a dreamer or an achiever, you can find a way to do something you truly enjoy.
And because we want our company values to be more than words, we invest 7% of our annual revenue to drive innovation,
develop your expertise, train your brains and give you time & tools to think big.
Interested in meeting us? Send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org