Nalys is a consulting group dedicated to high technology projects.
Thanks to our strong corporate values and adhocracy management, we are one of the fastest growing actors in engineering consultancy.
We gather great minds & challenge boundaries to help our customers develop stunning products. And we love doing it.
Discover how we can give a sense to your passion on www.nalys-group.com
About The Job
- You analyse the business/functional requirements and translate them into a technical design, developing together with the parties involved.
- You develop new applications and make changes of existing ones.
- You design & code from specifications, analyses, evaluations, tests & debugs and implement complex software applications.
- You use frameworks as Spring and Hibernate on a daily basis.
- You are involved in reviews, testing, acceptance and deployment.
- You ensure code base is testable & efficient and remains compliant by monitoring systems capacity & performance.
- You assist in resolving production issues & develop alternative approaches.
- You write and update technical documentation.
- You are passionate about coding and high technologies.
- You hold a Master in Computer sciences, software engineering or related studies.
- You have at least 2 - 3 years of strong experience in the development of web applications using Java/JEE.
- You are aware of different development methodologies, different programming languages and frameworks for web or desktop applications
- You have excellent command of English and Dutch and/or French, written and spoken.
- Corporate values mean a lot for us. We expect them to mean something for you.
Nalys is a people company. We will give you the opportunity to challenge yourself while doing something you love.
So whether you are a creative, a dreamer or an achiever, you can find a way to do something you truly enjoy.
And because we want our company values to be more than words, we invest 7% of our annual revenue to drive innovation, develop your expertise, train your brains and give you time & tools to think big.
Interested in meeting us?
Please send your CV at the following email address: email@example.com