Nalys is a consulting group dedicated to high technology projects.
Thanks to our strong corporate values and adhocracy management, we are one of the fastest growing actors in engineering consultancy.
We gather great minds & challenge boundaries to help our customers develop stunning products. And we love doing it.
Discover how we can give a sense to your passion on www.nalys-group.com
About the job
- During different sessions with customer (internal or external), you will gather requirements for your software development.
- You are aware of different development methodologies, different programming languages and frameworks for web or desktop applications
- You will develop components or modules within a bigger project
- You design & code from specifications, analyses, evaluations, tests & debugs and implement complex software applications
- You will frequently check in code to build a global system
- You will ensure code base is testable & efficient and remains compliant by monitoring systems capacity & performance
- You will enhance software applications modules
- You will provide architectural input to improve the application’s performance
- You will assist in resolving production issues & develop alternative approaches
- You document processes & tools
- You have expertise in either front-end development or back-end development (preferably both)
- You hold a Master in Computer sciences or related studies
- You have at least 2 years’ experience as Java developer
- Corporate values mean a lot for us. We expect them to mean something for you
Nalys is a people company. We will give you the opportunity to challenge yourself while doing something you love.
So whether you are a creative, a dreamer or an achiever, you can find a way to do something you truly enjoy.
And because we want our company values to be more than words, we invest 7% of our annual revenue to drive innovation, develop your expertise, train your brains and give you time & tools to think big.
Interested in meeting us?
Feel free to send your application to email@example.com