Nalys is a consulting group dedicated to high technology projects.
Thanks to our strong corporate values and adhocracy management, we are one of the fastest growing actors in engineering consultancy.
We gather great minds & challenge boundaries to help our customers developing stunning products. And we love doing it.
Discover how we can give a sense to your passion on www.nalys-group.com
About the job
Mission: You will manage mid-large projects from conception to completion, assembling team members, assigning tasks & determining timelines for the project’s different stages in the automotive environment
As Project Engineer, your responsibilities’ will include the following ones:
- You will first analyse the project scope provided to check feasibility, risks/constraints,…
- You will be responsible for planning, scheduling & coordinating project activities
- You will build & manage project team members. You provide guidance & direction to cross-functional teams & third parties to drive the results. You ensure the team members deliver on time
- You will contribute to project artefacts that include milestones, measures & team communications.
- You will monitor progresses & ensure that delivery is within the defined scope, time & budget as agreed.
- You will ensure high customer satisfaction through the management of all project activities & results.
- You will intensely communicate ensuring that stakeholders receive accurate information’s through the project lifecycle.
- You will highlight risks & problems & escalate them to the appropriate group of people.
- You hold a Master in Mechanics/ Electro mechanical or electronics
- You have at least 2 years’ experience in dealing multiple mid-sized projects
- You are fluent in German & English
- Knowledge of project management methodologies are a plus (Prince2, SCRUM, PMI)
- Corporate values mean a lot for us & we expect it means something for you
- Corporate values mean a lot for us. We expect them to mean something for you
Nalys is a people company. We will give you the opportunity to challenge yourself while doing something you love.
So whether you are a creative, a dreamer or an achiever, you can find a way to do something you truly enjoy.
And because we want our company values to be more than words, we invest 7% of our annual revenue to drive innovation,
develop your expertise, train your brains and give you time & tools to think big.
Interested in meeting us?
Please send your CV at the following email address: email@example.com