Talent Management Specialist
Nalys is a consulting group dedicated to high technology projects (Industrial and ICT Engineering).
Thanks to our strong corporate values and adhocracy management, we are a fast growing actors in engineering consultancy.
We gather great minds & challenge boundaries to help our customers develop stunning products. And we love doing it.
Discover how we can give a sense to your passion on www.nalys-group.com
About the job
In the first place, you manage the whole recruitment cycle for one of our engineering communities.
START UP PHASE:
- You are in charge of creating new job descriptions and posting them on different tools
- You structure and are responsible of all our visibility channels (jobboards, job fairs, alumni networks, targeted schools …)
- You assess them and find others
- You identify future talents (i.e. hunting activities)
- You conduct HR interviews and follow up your candidates
- You coordinate the recruitment process with the Business Partners
- You structure the salary packages and contracts and present them to candidates till the signature
- You deal with engineering schools to monitor and create accurate actions
- You become a reference in recruitment and provide added-value for our employer branding strategy
Depending on your management skills, creativity and capacity of structuring the function as well as on our growth:
- You are in charge of career management of your consultants (career/annual/people reviews)
- You are the first contact for HR matters and support them in their career paths (trainings…)
- You directly work with the HR Business Partner and the Administration/Legal team
- You lead HR projects such as internal events, induction process, referral program
- You commit to internal projects with the recruitment team to improve our processes
- You manage suppliers and measure the return on investment of the recruiting policy
- You have a previous experience in recruitment of at least 1 year
- You speak English and French or Dutch or German
- You hold a Master degree
- Corporate values mean a lot for us. We expect them to mean something for you
Nalys is a people company. We will give you the opportunity to challenge yourself while doing something you love.
So whether you are a creative, a dreamer or an achiever, you can find a way to do something you truly enjoy.
And because we want our company values to be more than words, we invest 7% of our annual revenue to drive innovation,
develop your expertise, train your brains and give you time & tools to think big.
Interested in meeting us?
Please send your CV at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org