Project presentation of our NIT Fall engineers
A few months ago, our NIT engineers presented their project in video. Here is the recap of the awesome projects of some of them.
Here are the different presentations that were filmed:
- First you have Tim who integrated the Google tool Bazel into Nokia's code
- Then Thomas, who implemented a position control on a BLDC motor
- Then Gerwin talks about the telephone network and the evolution from ADSL to G fast
- Michiel will present the board needed to have a bluetooth connection between a headset and a PC
- Olivier and Wouter presented the setup they made for Ranson
- Then Gideon showed the Sigma belt project, a type of sorting chain
- Finally, Thomas and Olivier showed the Linux distribution they made for a controller operating a weaving machine.