Qt application for LED detection
The customer had a process where an operator needed to install a certain amount of, up to 100, devices to a predefined position. After the device was positioned it needed to be configured. [...] The customer raised the question if it was possible to automate this process with the main objective to reduce the human errors and to reduce the time consuming parts of the process.
About the project
This project started as a proof of concept for the customer to prove Nalys was able to deliver a satisfying result. After this proof of concept the project was proceeded on sprint basis.
The project consisted of multiple requirements:
- Detection of the devices with a camera
- Application should be run on a tablet
- Preferably the built-in camera of the tablet should be used
- Automatic configuring of the devices
- Application should compensate for the operator slightly moving the camera while standing
To very first step was: