Worldwide Application Engineer
LOCATION : France
Nalys is a consulting group dedicated to high technology projects.
Thanks to our strong corporate values and adhocracy management, we are one of the fastest growing actors in engineering consultancy.
We gather great minds & challenge boundaries to help our customers developing stunning products. And we love doing it.
Discover how we can give a sense to your passion on www.nalys-group.com
About the job
The position counts three main aspects
- You will design & develop applications based on specific customer needs in the field of electric & pyrotechnics initiators.
- You develop the validation process
- You will capitalize the field experience (communication of technical information)
- You will optimize the company products range
- You will create & update user manuals
- Technical support
- You will be in charge of the customer’s interface for quality & technical issues
- You will participate in the product’s validation
- You will handle systems é equipment claims
- You will solve problems & provide technical assistance in remote or on site
- You will conduct survey to improve the products
- You will provide trainings & consulting on products & their application
- Team Management
- You will act as the interface between R&D & implementation managers
- You will investigate issues & root causes and report them
- You will coordinate & follow up action plans related to request or claims
- You hold a Master in Electrical & electronics engineering
- You have at least 5 years’ experience
- You have strong electronics hardware & software
- You have some knowledge in IT & Wireless communication
- You are fluent in English
- Corporate values mean a lot for us. We expect them to mean something for you
Nalys is a people company. We will give you the opportunity to challenge yourself while doing something you love.
So whether you are a creative, a dreamer or an achiever, you can find a way to do something you truly enjoy.
And because we want our company values to be more than words, we invest 7% of our annual revenue to drive innovation, develop your expertise, train your brains and give you time & tools to think big.
Interested in meeting us? Send your profile to email@example.com