Life Sciences - Biologics Pilot Plant
LOCATION : Belgium - Braine l'Alleud
Nalys is a consulting group dedicated to high technology projects. Thanks to our strong corporate values and adhocracy management,
we are one of the fastest growing actors in engineering consultancy.
We gather great minds & challenge boundaries to help our customers developing stunning products. And we love doing it.
Discover how we can give a sense to your passion on www.nalys-group.com
About the job
- You will in charge of the process equipment design improvement and set-up
- You will Improve of CIP/SIP operations
- You will Implement new process equipment respecting local procedures: vendors’ follow-up, set-up, commissioning, verification, start-up, SOP writing, operators training
- You will transfer and scale up of new processes, including mass balances
- You will participate in creation of manufacturing descriptions (detailed documentation of how a process step must be executed)
- You will participate in the creation of campaign summary reports as conclusion of a Tech Transfer (collecting manufacturing and product quality data and parameters, processing and interpretation of the results)
- You have a hands-on experience with pharmaceutical manufacturing processes
- You have a good understanding of technical processes (SCADA systems is an asset)
- Good quality understanding in GMP-regulated environment. Experience with deviation and change control system is an asset.
- You have expertise in a GMP and GDP regulated environment
- You are fluent in French and English
- Corporate values mean a lot for us. We expect them to mean something for you
Nalys is a people company. We will give you the opportunity to challenge yourself while doing something you love.
So whether you are a creative, a dreamer or an achiever, you can find a way to do something you truly enjoy.
And because we want our company values to be more than words, we invest 7% of our annual revenue to drive innovation,
develop your expertise, train your brains and give you time & tools to think big.
Interested in meeting us?
Feel free to send your applications to email@example.com