LOCATION : Belgium - Brussels
Nalys is a consulting group dedicated to high technology projects.
Thanks to our strong corporate values and adhocracy management, we are one of the fastest growing actors in engineering consultancy.
We gather great minds & challenge boundaries to help our customers develop stunning products. And we love doing it.
Discover how we can give a sense to your passion on www.nalys-group.com
About the job
- You will act as a liaison between clients and programmers
- You will meet end-users to collect specific needs and requirements
- You will perform the functional analysis and after the pre-study, you will draw the functional design
- You will recommend and implement system enhancements (e.g. system performance, screen appearance, report distribution and setup testing)
- You will analyse service requests to determine feasibility, technological changes, resource requirements and project time estimates
- You will realise new business cases; coordinate preliminary studies to help the business
- You will identify system enhancements, document business needs and determines development impacts to current system processing and works with programmers and users
- You provide daily production support to assigned system(s) to identify production problems and resolves systems problems
- You hold a Master degree in Computer science or IT related
- You have confirmed experience in information systems matters.
- You have knowledge of modelling tools.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch or French
- Corporate values mean a lot for us. We expect them to mean something for you.
Nalys is a people company. We will give you the opportunity to challenge yourself while doing something you love.
So whether you are a creative, a dreamer or an achiever, you can find a way to do something you truly enjoy.
And because we want our company values to be more than words, we invest 7% of our annual revenue to drive innovation, develop your expertise, train your brains and give you time & tools to think big.
Interested in meeting us?
Feel free to send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org