Nalys is a consulting group dedicated to high technology projects.
Thanks to our strong corporate values and adhocracy management, we are one of the fastest growing actors in engineering consultancy.
We gather great minds & challenge boundaries to help our customers develop stunning products. And we love doing it.
Discover how we can give a sense to your passion on www.nalys-group.com
About the job
- You will be responsible for the full life cycle of applications (ex : programming, analysis and documentation, ...)
- You will interact with clients to understanding and converting user requirements into high quality functional solutions.
- Together with the team of functional analysts, you will work on prioritize and arrange new releases of the applications.
- You develop software components and new functionalities.
- You will interact with clients in case of customization tracks and feel comfortable when making estimates.
- You are familiar with technical design, executing the design vision of the project, applying your experience directly to the creation of solid design.
- You will perform unit and integration testing on application code and facilitate troubleshooting as required
- You recommend solutions that balance the competing needs for innovation and standardization / process.
- You don't mind being occupied with writing of documentation from time to time.
- You have a Master degree in Computer Sciences or another IT related Master
- You have3 to 5 years of experience with a strong Java/Jee background with knowledge of Spring, Hibernate, JPA, Jenkins, SVN/git.
- You have good knowledge of Maven, Jms, EJB, Dbunit, Mockito.
- You have experience in Web Services (SOAP/Rest interfaces).
- You have good knowledge of Rdbs (Oracle or PL/SQL).
- You speak English and/or Dutch and/or German and/or French fluently.
Nalys is a people company. We will give you the opportunity to challenge yourself while doing something you love.
So whether you are a creative, a dreamer or an achiever, you can find a way to do something you truly enjoy.
And because we want our company values to be more than words, we invest 7% of our annual revenue to drive innovation, develop your expertise, train your brains and give you time & tools to think big.
Interested in meeting us?
Feel free to send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org