Nalys is a consulting group dedicated to high technology projects.
Thanks to our strong corporate values and adhocracy management, we are one of the fastest growing actors in engineering consultancy.
We gather great minds & challenge boundaries to help our customers developing stunning products. And we love doing it.
Discover how we can give a sense to your passion on www.nalys-group.com
About the job
You will be part of the technical and infrastructure projects departement of an international pharmaceutical company.
This 2-years project main goal is to create the expansion of an existing production building.Indeed, you will be part of the managing team,
setting up the basic design of the expansion and performing the inherent follow up. You will also be responsible for the choice of the accessories &
equipments but also of the set up of the machines' software.
- You will first analyse the project scope provided to check feasibility, risks/constraints,…
- You will be responsible for planning, scheduling & coordinating project activities
- You will build & manage project team members. You provide guidance & direction to cross-functional teams & third parties to drive the results. You ensure the team members deliver on time
- You will contribute to project artefacts that include milestones, measures & team communications.
- You will monitor progresses & ensure that delivery is within the defined scope, time & budget as agreed.
- You will ensure high customer satisfaction through the management of all project activities & results.
- You will intensely communicate ensuring that stakeholders receive accurate information’s through the project lifecycle.
- You will highlight risks & problems & escalate them to the appropriate group of people.
- You will use common Project Management tools & techniques such as Prince2 or PMI
- You hold a Master's degree in engineering or any degree related to project manager or pharmaceutical.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- You have a good knowledge of chemical process, piping and production equipments
- You have either a knowledge or an experience in automation
- You are fluent in French and you have an intermediate level of English
- Corporate values mean a lot for us. We expect them to mean something for you
Nalys is a people company. We will give you the opportunity to challenge yourself while doing something you love.
So whether you are a creative, a dreamer or an achiever, you can find a way to do something you truly enjoy.
And because we want our company values to be more than words, we invest 7% of our annual revenue to drive innovation,
develop your expertise, train your brains and give you time & tools to think big.